This springschool is intended as a scientific exchange on the subject of hydrogen related technologies and their applications – from generation of hydrogen and its derivatives over storage and distribution to end use and start-ups in the field. It will give insights from the point of view of research as well as hydrogen related industries.
- Helmholtz-Zentrum Hereon
- DLR Institute of Maritime Energy Systems
- DLR Institute of Networked Energy Systems
- FH Westküste University of Applied Sciences (FHW)
- Target group
- PhD and Master students. A certificate of attendance will be issued.
- An attendance fee of 100,- Euros will be requested by sending an invoice after registration. A limited amount of funding is available for covering fees of attendants from economically disadvantaged countries.
- The event will be held in English language
Dates: 21.03.2022 - Fr, 25.03.2022