The event addresses latest Diversity and Inclusion topics at the heart of renewable energy. We intend to encourage open dialogues and inter-company cooperation to foster change.
Panel 1: Benchmarking Diversity & Inclusion culture in various countries and companies
- Paulina Hobbs, Regional CEO, Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy, named 83rd in the most influential woman in global wind 2021
- Nicholas Creswell, Head of talent, Ørsted, 20+ years’ global experience in talent management, learning, development, recruiting, diversity, etc.
- Maria Dalmalm, VP of Controlling & Strategic Development, Vattenfall, more than 20 years’ experience leading change, transformation and strategy; FinTech, Logistics, Energy Industry and Waste Management, etc.
- Laura Beane, President of North America, Vestas A/S, named Top 100 influential leaders in North American power list 2021
Moderation: Benjamin Hunt, Corporate Affairs, Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
Panel 2: ‘We rise by lifting others’ – Talent acquisition, leadership and allyship
- Catharina Haardt, Head Onshore HR, Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy, more than 20 years’ experience in Global Human Resources; Talent Management, Organizational Development, Cross-functional Team Leadership, and Recruiting
- Rebecca Nahrstedt, Product manager & Diversity Champion, Vattenfall, Head of the Diversity & Inclusion network within Vattenfall Germany
- Ludovica Nigiotti, Head of Development, RWE Renewables, 10+ years of experience in the utilities industry focused on development, and origination
- Yvonne Broy, Senior VP. Global Business Development, TÜV Nord Group, passionate about supporting women, driving change and representative of the Women in Nuclear network
Moderation: Astrid Dose, Deputy Managing Director Renewable Energy Hamburg
The event will be hosted by Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy and Renewable Energy Hamburg (EEHH).
Date: 10th of November, 2 pm