Empowering a Diverse and Inclusive Renewable Future – Joint Event by Renewable Energy Hamburg and Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
The event addresses latest Diversity and Inclusion topics at the heart of renewable energy. We intend to encourage open dialogues and inter-company cooperation to foster change.
Panel 1: Benchmarking Diversity & Inclusion culture in various countries and companies
- Paulina Hobbs, Regional CEO, Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy, named 83rd in the most influential woman in global wind 2021
- Nicholas Creswell, Head of talent, Ørsted, 20+ years’ global experience in talent management, learning, development, recruiting, diversity, etc.
- Maria Dalmalm, VP of Controlling & Strategic Development, Vattenfall, more than 20 years’ experience leading change, transformation and strategy; FinTech, Logistics, Energy Industry and Waste Management, etc.
- Laura Beane, President of North America, Vestas A/S, named Top 100 influential leaders in North American power list 2021
Moderation: Benjamin Hunt, Corporate Affairs, Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
Panel 2: ‘We rise by lifting others’ – Talent acquisition, leadership and allyship
- Catharina Haardt, Head Onshore HR, Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy, more than 20 years’ experience in Global Human Resources; Talent Management, Organizational Development, Cross-functional Team Leadership, and Recruiting
- Rebecca Nahrstedt, Product manager & Diversity Champion, Vattenfall, Head of the Diversity & Inclusion network within Vattenfall Germany
- Ludovica Nigiotti, Head of Development, RWE Renewables, 10+ years of experience in the utilities industry focused on development, and origination
- Yvonne Broy, Senior VP. Global Business Development, TÜV Nord Group, passionate about supporting women, driving change and representative of the Women in Nuclear network
Moderation: Astrid Dose, Deputy Managing Director Renewable Energy Hamburg
The event will be hosted by Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy and Renewable Energy Hamburg (EEHH).
Date: 10th of November, 2 pm