Germany awakes with new offshore targets! How fast can Germany speed up the offshore development plans and adjust the grid expansion plans. Join us online at this traditional event for the offshore wind sector and hear global industry experts share their insights on policies, opportunities and challenges.
Date/Time: 30 March 2022, 14:30 – 16:30
Moderators: Jan Rispens, EEHH, and Peter Frohböse, DNV
- Welcome & opening of the hosts (14:30)
- Keynote Senator Michael Westhagemann, Hamburg Ministry of Economics and Innovation
Panel Discussion 1 (30 min)
"The offshore wind industry: What does the new governmental ambition mean for the industry sector and the players involved?"
- Jens Meyer-Holtz, Development Offshore Wind Germany, RWE Offshore
- Iris Stempfle, Managing Director Iberdrola Germany
- Jörg Kubitza, Managing Director Ørsted Germany
Panel Discussion 2 (30 min)
"Politics & Grid development: What constrains are inherent in the opportunities related to the national expansion plan and the electricity export?"
- Dr. Hauke Jürgensen, Senior Vice President High Voltage Grids, Siemens Energy
- Saskia Jaarsma, Head of the Offshore Development Team, TenneT TSO
- Dr. Nico Nolte, LL.M. (London), Leiter der Abteilung Ordnung des Meeres, Bundesamt für Seeschifffahrt und Hydrographie (BSH)
Closing remarks DNV / EEHH
Where: Webinar (Tool: Teams Webinar)
When: 30 March 2022, 14:30 – 16:30