Datum: 23.09.2020 17:00
Wind turbine power performance risk continues to be significant, as new and larger turbine models are rapidly hitting the market. Nacelle lidar can offer a readily deployable and precise method for verifying turbine performance offshore and onshore. The draft IEC Standard for nacelle lidar was released late August 2020 for comments and voting. This webinar, brought to you by CFARs, will introduce the draft standard and explore the basic requirements, opportunities and risks associated with applying this technology.
- Rozenn Wagner, Resource Assessment Engineer at GE Offshore Wind and Leader of PT 61400-50-3
- Daniel Bernadett, Global Service Line Leader for Power Performance Testing at UL
- Jochen Ranier Cleve, Senior Wind Energy Analyst at Ørsted
- Ioannis Antoniou, Senior Key Expert Advisory Engineer at Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
- Luke Simmons, Measurements Service Line Leader at DNV GL
Here you can sign up.