16th International Conference Rural-Urban Symbiosis: RAMIRAN 2015 focuses on closing the loop linking rural production and urban consumption systems and on the development of more sustainable solutions for the handling of residues.
Agriculture produces bioresources for food and, increasingly, for material and energy provision as well. The major part of agro-products is used in urban areas where it is connected with waste and wastewater generation. Often, these residues are simply disposed of or treated inefficiently.
Topics of RAMIRAN 2015:
- T1 Quality fertilizers from residues
- T2 Sustainable soils
- T3 Advances in emission prevention
- T4 The bioresource challenge
- T5 Agro-products for the biobased economy
- T6 Smart concepts for rural development
- T7 Towards zero waste settlements
- T8 Rural-urban sustainability cases worldwide
Veranstalter: Technische Universität Hamburg-Harburg (TUHH)
Termin: 8. - 10. September 2015
Ort: Technische Universität Hamburg-Harburg (TUHH), 21073 Hamburg