In cooperation with the World Forum Offshore Wind the cluster Renewable Energy Hamburg cordially invites everyone to the web seminar “A Rising Star - Offshore Wind in the USA” on the 20th of January 2022, 13.00 / 1 pm CET.
Liz Burdock, Business Network for Offshore Wind
- More than 20 years in the field of sustainability
- Founded Business Network for Offshore Wind 9 years ago
- Based in Maryland
Mike Matthews, German Offshore Wind Initiative
- Representative of the project German Offshore Wind Initiative (GOI) in the USA
- Since 2021 member of the board
Joachim Martin, TÜV Nord, Senior Technical Sales Manager
- Head of Project Management Wind Certification
- Based in Hamburg
The newly elected US President Joe Biden pushed the development of offshore wind the USA by determining the overall goal for offshore wind in the United States: 30 GW capacity by 2030. This aim should help establishing an industry which is able to deliver 110 GW by 2050. Several states such as New Jersey, Massachusetts and Virginia have already made decisions for huge offshore wind parks.
Astrid Dose, Deputy Managing Director Renewable Energy Hamburg
Gunnar Herzig, CEO World Forum Offshore Wind
Please make yourself familiar with the tool Go to Webinar: Information